Are you sure the car seats in your vehicle are suitable for the children in your care?
Don't delay another day.
Most schemes ask that family day care educators now have their restraints check annually or when any new car seat is purchased for the business
How do we assist family day care educators?
Our aim is to educate.
We have been assisting family day care educators with car seat safety audits for the last 5 years.
Over this time we have come to understand the complexities and costs associated with starting and running a family day care centre.
Our fees are set to make it far more accessible for your budget.
During your appointment, we assess your vehicle & current car seats.
We advise you to what suits the children in your care, within your legal and best practice obligations.
We show you how to install the car seats in your vehicle and how to adjust as required for each individual child.
Knowing & understanding car seat safety is essential & extremely important for family day care educators. This reduces the risk to yourself as a business operator and increases the safety of the children in your care.
We can help you with
- Provide & educate carers concerning correct fitment of restraint in your vehicle.
- Explain types of restraint for each child's age & requirements.
- Assess whether your vehicle requires additional points
- Refer to preferred Type 2 Installers.
- Teach you how to install, maintain and adjust your car seats.
- Provide information in regards to updating the car seats as new children enter your care or outgrow current seats.